So long waited summer is finally here and very soon children will not only close their classroom doors and textbooks, but also, they are finishing to attend their after school activities. Together with the children under the care of our foundation, we are so happy to express our gratitude to all our friends and partners who supported this project and gave children the great opportunity to attend the leisure centers:
- a nine-years-old Ugne from Vilnius – swimming pool, which is the necessary treatment for her rare legs disorder diagnosed right after her birth;
- Justina from Kaunas was learning to play guitar;
- Jevgenijus and Edgaras from Klaipeda were attending water polo;
- Robertas from Vilnius – the kickboxing training,
- Martyna from Ukmergė – music school.
On behalf of all the children and their parents we thank everyone, who remained indifferent and gave children the possibility to attend their favorite activities. We wish all children safe and happy summer and see you again in September!