The purpose of the Project – is to help families in need as well as families with many children and the ones raising children with special needs, to purchase prescription glasses for these children.
• to raise targeted funds for glasses for children from the families in need in order to ensure one of the basic human needs – a good vision, which would lead to a better contact with environment, a better well-being, higher self-esteem and increased self-confidence of a child;
• to prevent difficulties for children while learning;
• to help children grow more healthy and safe, to be more receptive at school.
• to provide support to an average of 10 children per month;
• to provide support to at least 120 children per year from various towns and regions of Lithuania;
• to allocate the financial aid till 100 Euro per child, depending on the needed prescribed corrective lenses.
We invite social workers from Social Support Centers and Special Educational Institutions, as well parents and guardians to submit applications to receive information for glasses of children with visual impairments.
The project has been running for six consecutive years. During this years thanks to our Friends and Partners, 443 children from different cities and regions of Lithuania received the new stylish glasses.
The total amount spent is 29964,68 Euro!
We thank our partners UAB “Optikos pasaulis”and “Optika Vizija” for their help, advices, flexibility and cooperation with us.Let’s join our forces to provide help to these children – they are our future!
We invite you to help the less fortunate children of Lithuania to see the world brighter and clearer as well as decorate their little noses with stylish frames – an accessory that will bring joy and give confidence.